PortsMonitor is a system utility for monitoring system TCP/IP network connections by application, and connections' status. With search-expression support, you can filter connections with preferred conditions.
- Monitor all system connections and open ports
- Filter connections by search expression
- For search-expression grammar please visit http://tickplant.com/portsmonitor/
- Filter profile support
- Uses color to indicate item status: green for new connection, yellow for state changed, red for removed connection
- Growl notifications for new
- Fixed "Bring Application to Front"
- OS X 10.6 or later