is a cross-platform app for writing metadata to digital comics, written in Python and PyQt.
- Runs on OS X, Microsoft Windows, and Linux systems
- Communicates with an online database (Comic Vine) for acquiring metadata
- Uses image processing to automatically match a given archive with the correct issue data
- Batch processing in the GUI for tagging hundreds or more comics at a time
- Reads and writes multiple tagging schemes ( ComicBookLover and ComicRack, with more planned).
- Reads and writes RAR and ZIP (CBR and CBZ) archives (external tools needed for writing RAR)
- Command line interface (CLI) on all platforms (including Windows), which supports batch operations, and which can be used in native scripts for complex operations.