SongKong is an intelligent music tagger designed to make the task of managing, organizing, and cleaning up your digital music collection quick and easy. It's for those of us who care about music and need it properly cataloged with high-res artwork, but without much time to spend on accomplishing this.
SongKong can identify songs and fix misspellings, add metadata such as as artist and album and album art, and rename songs based on the new metadata if you wish. SongKong uses intelligent acoustic-matching from Acoustid to listen to your songs and find matches, even when they have no information at all, but also takes
- Create spreadsheet showing songs current (potential if preview) metadata
- Add manual Classical music exception list, i.e this release is not Classical
- Language drop down should always show each language native to language
- Handle non-standard mime type that we could derive to avoid uneccessary errors
- For Classical we do not want to
- OS X 10.7 or later