SongKong is an intelligent music tagger designed to make the task of managing, organizing, and cleaning up your digital music collection quick and easy. It's for those of us who care about music and need it properly cataloged with high-res artwork, but without much time to spend on accomplishing this.
SongKong can identify songs and fix misspellings, add metadata such as as artist and album and album art, and rename songs based on the new metadata if you wish. SongKong uses intelligent acoustic-matching from Acoustid to listen to your songs and find matches, even when they have no information at all, but also takes more...
- Make artist and track search fuzzy match tracks
- Relax isGoodArtistAndTitleMatch for silent tracks
- Get Acoustid recordings not accounting for when only recording returned has no title
- Error with calculateReleaseScoreForSingleSong()
- AIFF and WAV files not being added to iTunes if iTunes update enabled
- OS X 10.7 or later