SQLPro for SQLite is the top SQLite editor for OS X.
- Automatic data reloading when the database gets modified externally.
- Backwards compatibility with SQLite 2.
- Version integration. Mucked your database? Rollback to a previous version.
- Semiautomatic dependency resolution.
- Column reordering.
- Import or export your data in CSV, mySQL, XML, or JSON formats.
- Export custom result sets to CSV, XML, or JSON.
- Full-screen support.
- Inline filters allowing you to customize the way your data is displayed.
- Added error highlighting in the sql view
- Added a preference to disable displaying system tables
- Added a preference to enable foreign key enforcement upon opening a databases
- Fixed an issue where sqlite_stat table may appear in the tables list
- Fixed a few cases where the application could crash
- Fixed an issue where disabling table counts
- OS X 10.9 or later