SQLPro for SQLite is the top SQLite editor for OS X.
- Automatic data reloading when the database gets modified externally.
- Backwards compatibility with SQLite 2.
- Version integration. Mucked your database? Rollback to a previous version.
- Semiautomatic dependency resolution.
- Column reordering.
- Import or export your data in CSV, mySQL, XML, or JSON formats.
- Export custom result sets to CSV, XML, or JSON.
- Full-screen support.
- Inline filters allowing you to customize the way your data is displayed.
- Unfortunately support for OS X 10.7 is being dropped. SQLPro for SQLite now requires a minimum version of OS X 10.8.
- Fixed an issue where null objects in a JSON file could cause crashing when importing.
- Added single cell selection.
- Updated internal SQLite version to be 188.8.131.52.
- Enabled support for the ICU library.
- Fixed a crash if a user more...
- OS X 10.8 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software