book'n'keep is made to fit the needs of sole traders or small companies that do not have strict bookkeeping rules like double-entry accounting but still need to take care what goes in and out. If you are a sole proprietor, you do have to do most of your work alone, and bookkeeping only takes up your valuable time. We suggest you use book'n'keep instead of creating difficult files and massive paper work.
- Create receivables, payables, payments, and assets
- Enter all your customers, vendors, and bank accounts
- Enter received or made payments, and assign them to a specific more...
Fixed bugs / new features:
- Problem while activating/deactivating iCloud
- Problem that documents could not be added in OS X Versions other than Yosemite
- Small problem while creating customers/vendors
- Fixed a bug that not all invoice lines have been displayed on the invoice print out
- Template Designer has now the ability to show / hide more...
- OS X 10.7 or later