book'n'keep is made to fit the needs of sole traders or small companies that do not have strict bookkeeping rules like double-entry accounting but still need to take care what goes in and out. If you are a sole proprietor, you do have to do most of your work alone, and bookkeeping only takes up your valuable time. We suggest you use book'n'keep instead of creating difficult files and massive paper work.
- Create receivables, payables, payments, and assets
- Enter all your customers, vendors, and bank accounts
- Enter received or made payments, and assign them to a specific
Note: The downloadable demo is version 1.5.0; the version available for purchase on the Mac App Store is version 1.5.3.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.9 or later
- Problem of Crash when adding payments directly to receivables and payables with iCloud turned on
- Improved iCloud Sync
- Fixed some errors with MacOS Sierra (10.12)
- OS X 10.9 or later