LaunchControl is a launchd(8) frontend allowing you to manage and debug system and user services on your Mac. All documented features of launchd(8) are supported. It reports potential problems even before a job is started and makes sure you always create valid configurations.
- Sophisticated interface - With LaunchControl you see all services and their respective status at a glance. Invalid services are highlighted and a problem description is provided. You can enable or disable services with a single click. The same goes for loading, unloading and ad-hoc starting. Long list more...
- Added 'Go to job" button for KeepAlive/OtherJobEnabled / KeepAlive/OtherJobActive
- Dim daemon-only keys in palette while working with agents
- Added preferences option to hide daemon-only keys in palette while working with agents; Default: NO
- Warn about non-existing or empty file in StandardInPath
- Opening a more...
- OS X 10.6 or later