LaunchControl is a launchd(8) frontend allowing you to manage and debug system and user services on your Mac. All documented features of launchd(8) are supported. It reports potential problems even before a job is started and makes sure you always create valid configurations.
- Sophisticated interface - With LaunchControl you see all services and their respective status at a glance. Invalid services are highlighted and a problem description is provided. You can enable or disable services with a single click. The same goes for loading, unloading and ad-hoc starting. Long list
- Warn about use of sudo in Program/ProgramArguments keys
- Icon is now properly displayed in macOS 10.12.2
- Rare crash when parsing cron files
- Improved error messages when encountering commands the user has no permission to access
- Problem importing cron records prefixed with @reboot, @yearly, @annually, @monthly,
- OS X 10.6 or later