Lingon X 5 is based on the great Lingon 3 and extends it with new features like running jobs as root and at multiple dates. It is now even easier to use yet much more powerful. Version X 5 is a paid upgrade.
- Start an app, a script or run a command automatically whenever you want it to. You can schedule it to run at a specific times, regularly or when something special happens.
- It can also make sure that an app or a script automatically restarts if it crashes. Lingon X can do all this for you and much more.
- Lets you run things automatically by modifying configuration files
- Improved user interface
- Full support for right-to-left languages
- New translations: Arabic, Chinese (Traditional), Greek, Hebrew
- Added way to run jobs on weekdays and weekends
- Added way to add notes to each job
- The main app is now sandboxed for your security
- Improved accessibility
- Better support for localized numbers
- macOS 10.12 or later