Developer website: Divergent Media
- For video content only, no audio playback.
- Supports ProRes, h.264, mpeg and motion-jpeg movies.
- Works best with animation, line art and short photorealistic videos.
- Playback framework opensourced under MIT license - http://github.com/mikewoodworth/phosphorframework
- Now loads image sequences as source media
- Added rate setting for playback speed
- Fixes bug in alpha color shifting
- Moves playback to requestAnimationFrame() for better performance and battery life on mobile devices
- OS X 10.8 or later