- Backup your device using iTunes (or iCloud) before using evasi0n. If something breaks, you'll always be able to recover your data.
- Those who use backup passwords in iTunes must disable them for now. After doing so, iTunes makes a brand new backup. Please wait for that backup to complete before proceeding! Feel free to re-enable your backup password after jailbreaking.
- Please disable the lock passcode of your iOS device before using evasi0n. It can cause
Note: Although Finder indicates that this is version 1.0.0, the developer refers to it as version 1.0.8.
- Support for 7.0_11A466 that shipped with some 5s and 5c iPhones
- OS X 10.7 or later
- An iPhone, iPad, or iPod running iOS 7.0 through 7.0.6
- A USB cable to connect the device to the computer