DivX Doctor II updates DivX .avi videos to 3ivx QuickTime (.mov) videos. After the conversion you will be able to play the video smoothly, and the audio glitches inherrant in the AVI format will be fixed. The conversion is fast.
- Various Fixes
- Maps MS-MPEG4v1 fourccs correctly
- Added more fourccs
- Fixes "m 1" instead of "mov" bug
- More descriptive error messages
- Remove annoying beeps
- Updated About Box
- Checks for 3ivx D4 4.5.1
- Increased heapsize
- No longer beeps for invalid files. Simply brings up a helpful dialog.
- Detects AAC-in-AVI
- Untested Support for WMAv1 (v2 already
Mac OS X, Mac OS 9 or greater