Developer website: Kenji Kojima
Sample CipherTune: http://kenjikojima.com/cipherTune/concert/ Arrangement Sample, CipherTune MIDI was imported into Macintosh GarageBand: http://kenjikojima.com/compositions/AlexanderHamilton/
Using only decryption is free. If you like to make an encrypted MIDI file, please make a donation.
- Using cipher name is blowfish 256 bits.
- Encrypted MIDI music file can be decrypted by compatible MacOS and Windows.
- All Unicode text format languages can be encrypted.
- Supported image formats are JPEG and PING. The author recommends JPEG for faster processing.
- You cannot save a Unicode MIDI file name. Use alphabet and numbers. MIDI file must have ".mid" extension.
- You cannot save a Unicode encrypted text file name. Use alphabet and numbers. MIDI file must have ".txt" extension.
- A password must be 6 and over characters, and case-sensitive(CipherTune recognizes capital or lowercase letters).
- A large photo and/or PING file take longer processing, under 280(W) x 280(H) pixels is a reasonable size. However you can use any sizes of image.
- When you are processing CipherTune in the last some seconds, another application is active, you may lose the processing data.