RemoterFusion simplifies setup and adds audio redirection for Remoter users.
If you have a UPnP/NAT-PMP compatible router and either Remoter VNC 3.0 (or higher for iOS, with the RemoterFusion (or Complete) add-on) or Remoter 1.0.0 (or higher for Mac), Remoter is the perfect solution!
RemoterFusion keeps your information private, all traffic from RemoterFusion to the server is done under an encrypted link. Note for iOS users: You can try RemoterFusion on your iPhone/iPad or iPod Touch for free for 24 hours, and only buy the add-on after you are sure it works for you!RemoterFusion works best if your router
- New icons (main and menu bar)
- Using HockeyApp for crash reporting / sparkle
- Internal code cleanup
- Updates for upcoming versions of Remoter:
- Pasteboard (Clipboard) synchronization
- Heartbeat system
- Fixed multimonitor support for Remoter iOS and Mac
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Remoter 1.0 or later
- Router that supports UPnP or NAT-PMP
- A real public IP address (Most ISPs provide this, but not all: Some ISPs in Philippines, for instance, NAT their customers by default. Make sure you’re not double-NAT’ed as well.)