Developer website: IKIGames
Troubles! The mischievous Klepto Rats have stolen The Rainbow Machine following the orders of their wicked leader, the perverse and merciless Big Boss! Even more, they plan to sell the machine and have hidden its pieces and materials in treasure chests distributed throughout several islands full of colorful and fun puzzles! Now you must help the brave Tobi in his puzzle-packed mission to recover The Rainbow Machine! Good luck!
The game comprises 6 awesome islands, amounting to 140 playable colorful and fun levels. The islands are:
- Farm: Here you will learn the the basic rules of the game.
- Orange: These levels are full of oranges. They might help you, or they might hinder your way.
- Star: Marshmallows everywhere! Puzzles of Star island demand high-precision playing.
- Dream: Saws and monsters will try to stop you!
- Castle: Bombs! Use bombs wisely to open paths to the treasure chests.
- Temple: The evil Big Boss is awaiting for you!
- Colorful and fantastic story scenes.
- Collect coins! The Rainbow Machine includes a Store, and you will need plenty of coins to buy Extra Rebounders, Initial Impulse and other wonderful items that might prove really useful to reach treasure chests.
- When you finish a level, you will see a Stars rating of your play. Open the treasure chests on your first try! That way, you'll get the maximum rating of 5 stars!
- Find 16 pieces and materials of The Rainbow Machine.
- Find 6 hidden trophies and show that you are an authority on The Rainbow Machine!
- Mischievous bosses are awaiting for you at the end of each island!
- Unlock islands by defeating bosses or rising your score.
- Play a fun Jackpot stage at the end of some levels and win extra coins.
- The game includes incredible puzzles based on bouncing marshmallows, breaking blocks with bombs, avoiding saws and monsters, bouncing off moving platforms and oranges, sliding ice blocks, and many more game actions.
- Mouse control:
- Left-click - Grab/drop a Rebounder's end (inside a level). Grab a Rebounder's end and move your mouse to change the Rebounder length and position.
- Keyboard control:
- Enter/Spacebar - Play/resume the game (inside a level)
- R - Retry level (inside a level)
- Alt + F4 - Close the game