Loopster is an audio player that lets you adjust your music's speed without changing its pitch, or modify its pitch without altering the speed. Practice, rehearse, and transcribe your music with unprecedented efficiency. Add loops and locators to focus on important song sections, and save your songs in helpful playlists.
- New Feature: open songs from any location on your Mac, even removable drives or network drives.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements:
- Fixed crashes when opening unsupported file formats.
- Loop or locator selection is preserved when switching between loop and locator mode.
- Fixed loop or locator selection issue after creating loops and more...
- OS X 10.7 or later