is the easy way to create boxed subtitles in Final Cut Pro X and Motion 5. A range of comprehensive controls including tracking, leading, shadow and outline ensures your subtitles will look the best they can.
* IMPORTANT NOTE:
- Choice of 255 standard Mac fonts.*
- Horizontal and Vertical alignment.
- Text tracking and leading.
- Text automatically wraps to adjustable width.
- Optional shadow or outline on text.
- Box width fits each line or fits longest line.
- Adjustable box width and height.
Due to current limitations between FxPlug plug-ins and Final Cut Pro X, DH_SubtitleX uses a fixed list of standard fonts which are installed by default with OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8. Custom installed fonts will not be usable by DH_SubtitleX.