CustomMenu lets you build your own global menu to quickly access your favorite apps, files, and folders. Within your custom menu, you can:
- simply click to open an app, file, or folder;
- Cmd-click to show the app, file, or folder in the Finder;
- easily browse and access hierarchical folder contents;
- view file info (kind, size, created, modified, preview);
- select the app to open a file; and
- easily switch between running apps.
CustomMenu is always at your fingertips:
- via the global menu
- via customizable keyboard shortcut
Note: Version 3 is a new version, and is a paid upgrade from previous versions.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.11 or later.
- The new preview feature allows you to look at the contents of a file
- A new submenu now lists the apps, files, and folders you have recently used
- The Application Switcher can now hide other apps
- OS X 10.11 or later