Network Radar is an easy-to-use network discovery and management tool that will allow you to retrieve detailed information on network devices.
- Scan your network and retrieve detailed information on network devices (see below)
- Run useful Network Tools (see below)
- Use the Monitoring function and get notified when the reachability of a device changes
- Simply connect to a device by double-clicking it on the list (Quick Connect)
- Assign your own names and choose from provided icons or import own icons
- Use the simple rules / actions system for automatic more...
- NEW: Enhanced scan engine.
- NEW: Updated vendor database.
- FIX: Improved localization
- FIX: Sometimes Network Radar needed too much CPU performance at startup.
- FIX: Sometimes hosts with unknown ip addresses were added to a scan if the host was connected to the same network on different interfaces.
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Network connection