TouchDraw is a vector drawing application for the Mac. Just as with our iPad version, TouchDraw for Mac gives you everything you need to create structured 2D vector graphics such as flow charts, graphs, diagrams, illustrations, logos, and floor plans just to name a few.
TouchDraw for Mac is fully compatible with TouchDraw for iPad, and files can be freely exchanged between both versions. TouchDraw differs from a paint program in that objects are always managed independently of the drawing they're in. You can move a figure around, change its shape, change its color, group it, without affecting surrounding
- Fixed issue scaling rotated shapes.
- Fixed issue with SVG shadows.
- Fixed issue snapping to the endpoints of rotated paths.
- Fixed issue snapping to vertices of rotated shapes.
- Fixed issue with leading spaces in SVG text elements.
- Fixed issue inserting PDF's (converted to a bitmap) into a drawing.
- Improved EMF importing.
- OS X 10.7 or later