Developer website: vRenamer
vRenamer is an easy-to-use mass renamer with a lot of options. It's able to insert, remove, and replace strings, extract audio and images metadata, write audio metadata, change length, numbrering, undo/redo, and much more.
- Insert, remove, replace, transform, organize in folders...
- Regular expresions supported.
- Save and load your profiles.
- Rename media files with their metadata, and write mp3 metadata.
- Preview before renaming.
- Search in subfolders.
- Copy to other folder instead of renaming.
- Preview jpg files.
- Sort files before renaming.
- Undo and redo.
- Create a log and recover previous renamings.
- Selection method is done through checkboxes now
- Files can be renamed manually (good for fine tuning)
- Ability to change timestamps
- Info panel warns about errors and allow to browse wrong files
- Some changes in import log tool
- Some cosmetic changes in GUI
- As always, bugs fixed
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Java 1.7.0 or later