Developer website: Adobe
Adobe Customization Wizard XI for Macintosh is a free downloadable utility designed to help IT professionals take greater control of enterprise-wide deployments of Adobe® Acrobat® XI. With it you can customize the Acrobat installer and application features prior to deployment. The Wizard helps IT administrators modify the installer prior to deployment via a graphical user interface.
- Pre-serialize the application.
- Accept the EULA on behalf of your organization.
- Disable product registration.
- Control browser integration.
- Control online activation.
- Lock features so that end user can't change them.
Version 11.0.00: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Mac OS X 10.6 or later