synchronizes encrypted version of your files.
- Total automation: set it and forget it.
- It understands Mac filesystem, so attributes, applications and bundles are preserved.
- Automatic compression of each file and bundle to save space and bandwidth.
- Make a backup to USB as soon as you connect it to the computer.
- ut private backups on a public server
- Share and edit live files to a limited group of people using a public server.
- Protect against Man-In-The-Middle attacks. Files are encrypted (even the filename) and every bit is tamper proof.
- Share files designed to different people to different folders, where each recipient can only access the right files.
- Organize files in different ways on different computers. Generate different key for each category of files. Syncronize to a server accessable from all computers. On each computer the unencrypted folder can be put anywhere so a new root folder can be choosen for each category. Each file will be syncronized immediatly to each machine when a file changes. Endless possibilities.
- One-way syncronization. Just select Read Only on the folder where the files must not be changed.