LanScan Pro is a simple and efficient IPv4 network scanner that discovers all active devices on any subnet: the local one, or any public subnet that you configure.
- Auto-detection of configured interfaces: Airport, Ethernet, virtual interfaces, etc.
- Scan the IP range you like, from 1 IP to the whole IPv4 address space
- Scan your local network with ARP packets
- Scan public IP network ranges with Ping / SMB / mDNS packets
- Display the IP address, MAC address, hostname and vendor associated
- Discover the SMB domain if any configured
Note: The downloadable demo is at 4.2. The version available for purchase on the Mac App Store is version 4.0.
- New device information: DNS, mDNS, SMB name, SMB domain
- New column to add custom comments for each device
- Right-click on the column header: you can now hide/show some columns
- Right-click on the column header: you can
- OS X 10.7 or later