LanScan Pro is a simple and efficient IPv4 network scanner that discovers all active devices on any subnet: the local one, or any public subnet that you configure.
- Auto-detection of configured interfaces: Airport, Ethernet, virtual interfaces, etc.
- Scan the IP range you like, from 1 IP to the whole IPv4 address space
- Scan your local network with ARP packets
- Scan public IP network ranges with Ping / SMB / mDNS packets
- Display the IP address, MAC address, hostname and vendor associated
- Discover the SMB domain if any configured
Note: The demo version is currently at 4.3; the version available for purchase is 4.1.
- Fixed a bug when export file wasn't created
- Fixed a bug when new export folder wasn't updated
- Added Cmd+F shortcut for search
- Added Cmd+K shortcut to clear results
- Updated MAC address vendors
- OS X 10.7 or later