The software is in beta form and is free to download and try for 30 days. The trial period will be reset with new updates until the product reaches release status. During the beta period, it can be purchased for a discounted price of $29.99. After
General fixes and changes:
- Fixes and improvements to the Find/Replace dialog
- Changed key binding to Copy To Slot and Paste From Slot to avoid a conflict
- Added a warning to test on actual devices or platform specific simulators to deploy dialog Cleaned up templates
- Adjusted dead zone on
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Intel 64
- Xcode with the command line tools installed is required for compiling for the simulator and for iOS.
- Android development tools and NDK are required for compiling for Android, Kindle Fire, and Nook Tablets.
- Blackberry NDK 2.0 or better is required for compiling for Blackberry Playbook and BB 10. HP WebOS developer tools and PDK are required for compiling or WebOS.