Developer website: Vincent Anso
Notifications Scripting is a GUI-less application that can be only used with AppleScript. This application allows AppleScript scripts to display user notifications in OS X 10.8 and handle the user interactions with these notifications.
- Added support for new notification features available in OS X 10.9.
- Added a window that can show the event handler results for debugging purposes.
- Empty event handlers are not longer required if you only need to display a notification.
- The user info property has been removed.
- The application has been digitally signed for Gatekeeper.
- OS X 10.8 or later