CrazyTalk is one of the world's most popular facial-animation apps that uses voice and text to vividly animate facial images. This brand new CrazyTalk 8 contains all the powerful features people love about CrazyTalk, plus a highly anticipated 3D-head creation tool, a revolutionary auto-motion engine, and smooth lip-syncing results for any talking animation projects.
- Turn any image into instant talking heads Simply import your images in JPEG, BMP, TGA, or PNG formats and follow the facial fitting and 3D orientation process to create life-like characters with Vivid Eye more...
- Display thumbnail and preview images of CrazyTalk content files in Finder
- Timeline Audio Scrubbing in Preference Window
- Import RLHead File
- Checkbox Adaptive Body Color in Texture Settings when import RLHead file and select Head only mode
- Content Enhanced: Eye templates with bigger eyes
- OS X 10.9 or later
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- OpenGL-capable graphics card or Intel HD Graphics 3000 or later
- 256MB of VRAM (512MB of VRAM recommended)
- Display with 1280-by-768 resolution or higher
- 2.4GB of disk space