Developer website: http://www.mac.tightenapp.com/
PKCS#7Viewer ... Finally, a graphical tool for inspecting ASN.1 parse trees aka Mac App Store Receipts and codesign/SSL certificates encoded in the ASN.1 DER/BER format. Use alone or in conjunction with Tighten Pro code generator.
Aimed primarily at Cocoa developers writing and testing code for In-App Purchase Receipt validation, PKCS#7Viewer can open and inspect almost any PKCS ASN.1 DER/BER encoded container.
Some examples of files in this format:
- Mac App Store Receipts inside application bundles
- Mac Developer and Developer ID certificate pairs.
- Codesigning Certificates
- SSL certificates
Easily inspect the basic fields included with every MASReceipt or drill down into details of individual In-App Purchase items. The parse tree hierarchy shows exactly what's been included in the receipt, including undocumented but nevertheless useful receipt fields.
- Hierarchical view exposes exact structure of all ASN.1 data.
- English descriptions of cryptic ASN.1 object-identifiers.
- Receipt inspector reveals receipt and in-app purchase values.
- Bug fix for certificate viewing under 10.6.6