Check if your application is properly signed before submitting it to the App Store or publishing it elsewhere, or if the application you downloaded has been tampered with.
For your convenience, RB App Checker Lite also publishes a Service (right-click on any application in the Finder) and has a fast-select menu more...
- Small bug fixes.
- Fixed a bug that prevented running on some releases of OS X 10.8.
- The "Open Applications" submenu is now faster and more reliable.
- Now shows the checked item's Info.plist at code signing time.
- Now opens and checks app installer .pkgs produced as described in this document.
- Now opens and checks most system plugins, more...
- OS X 10.8 or later