CrushFTP is a powerful file server well ahead of its time. Not only does it handle serving FTP, but it also does SFTP (SSH FTP), FTPS (FTP over SSL), HTTP, HTTPS, WebDAV, and WebDAV SSL. From that list you can see it is serious about security and encryption.
CrushFTP Small Business a allows 50 concurrent connections.
- In about 10 clicks you can be up and running with a powerful FTP server, HTTP server, HTTPS server, and WebDAV server, with your first user created and ready to login!
- WebDAV allows you to use the OS X Finder to connect to the server and work on it as if it were
Note: Now requires OS X 10.7 or later running on a 64-bit Intel processor
- HTML5 based upload system with 4x faster upload speeds, resume support, and auto retry
- Federating servers...multiple servers linked into one Linked Servers, managed and monitored from the master server
- Limited Server allows for a server to run with restricted
- OS X 10.7 or later