SnapGene Viewer is a versatile tool for creating and sharing richly annotated sequence files. It opens many common file formats.
- Fixed an issue with creating and saving files on Windows XP
- Fixed an issue with importing from Addgene on Windows XP
- Improved the console interface on Windows
- Ensured that the default name for new and aligned sequences is extracted from a FASTA comment
- Prevented a rare issue where feature names could be duplicated in linear maps
- Fixed an
- OS X 10.7 or later