Ondesoft iTunes Converter is designed to convert iTunes DRM-protected music files or audio books to unprotected MP3 or AAC files in batch with ID tags preserved.
In addition, the iTunes-to-MP3 Converter extracts audio from iTunes video files and saves it in all the most common audio types. It is also an M4P-to-MP3 converter and Audible-AA-files-to-MP3 converter.
- Designed to remove DRM media files of any unwanted protection so your purchased files can be played on any iPod, iPod Touch, iPhone4, iPhone 4S, Zune, PSP and other digital players!
- High Conversion Speed. Converts at rates up to 16x speed! Ondesoft iTunes Converter is the fastest option when it comes to unlocking DRM protected media.
- Convert annoying M4P and Audible AA files to MP3 and AAC formats so you can listen to your media any way and any time you want.
- No extra disc space needed. Encoding output files directly while recording, extra disc space isn't clogged with excessive temporary files.
- Ondesoft iTunes Converter saves all the data associated with DRM protected files and applies it to output MP3, AAC files.
- Output formats such as MP3, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4A, M4R, and MKA with CD quality to suit your needs.
- Batch conversion allows the user to unlock entire albums in just minutes!
- No extra hardware or virtual drive requirements.
- Advanced Output Options Change the output bitrate, sample rate, codec, and the number of channels.