MathMagic Lite is a free equation editor. It is a stand-alone application for editing any mathematical expressions and symbols with easy-to-use graphical interface and various powerful features, for K-12 and post-secondary math as well. MathMagic Lite is a simplified version of MathMagic Personal Edition - some file formats, some high-end features, and UI are removed or disabled to help novices experience MathMagic more easily.
- [Added] 3 new Variables added to the vertical Fence type: Up-Arrow, Down-Arrow, Up-Down-Arrow
- [Changed] Default Alignment option is changed to "Align =<..." from "Align Left"
- [Changed] LaTeX exporting does not add "mathrm" for non-Variable components
- [Fixed] Frame box was saved in red color when saving in SVG format
- [Fixed] "Not Equal" symbol on the
- OS X 10.6 or later