Mountain allows you to manage volumes with ease. It allows you to mount, unmount, or eject volumes with only two clicks. Unmount a single volumes or eject all external volumes at once. Unmounted volumes will be spun down and can either be unplugged or reactivated in Mountain without the need to unplug the USB cable and plug it back in.
- Automatically unmount external volumes when the system goes to sleep and remount them on wake up.
- Remount recent network shares with a single click or remount them automatically on boot up or wake from sleep.
- Prevent external volumes from being mounted upon more...
- Adds support to prevent volumes from being automatically mounted upon connection.
- Resolves 'Remount USB Storages' compatibility issue with OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
- Resolves an issue that could cause a spinning beach ball on startup.
- Resolves an issue that caused the update mechanism to fail on OS X 10.10 and later.
- Resolves an issue that caused more...
- OS X 10.6 or later