Mountain allows you to manage volumes with ease.
With Mountain you can mount, unmount or eject volumes with two single clicks. Unmount a single volumes or eject all external volumes at once. Unmounted volumes will be spinned down and can either be unpluged or reactivated in Mountain without the need to unplug the USB cable and plug it back in.
Automatically unmount external volumes when the system goes to sleep.
A list of recent server volumes provides easy access to network shares than can be re-mounted with a single click.
Your favourite server volumes even can be mounted automatically more...
- Resolves an certificate issue that may cause the validation of Mac App Store licenses to fail
- Resolves an issue that caused showing notifications for 'OS X Base System' and 'ldap_bk' partitions
- Resolves an issue that caused remaining empty space in the menu bar on application quit
- Resolves an issue that could cause high CPU load
- Resolves an issue that more...
- OS X 10.6 or later