Mobile users can carry an offline copy of their database with them on their iPhones and iPads, or home/remote users can use bidirectional sync with their laptop and desktop computers to work offline on a fast local copy, which caches their data and solves WAN performance and connectivity problems. To keep all the data in sync, simply run the MirrorSync script and all changes will be transferred between the offline copy and more...
- Fixed a bug that could potentially lead to duplicate records, if a write operation failed in a certain order
- Fixed a bug that could lead to error message about duplicate insertOrders
- When downloading a copy of a file from the server, ensure that no client records exist in the MirrorSync table (this happens if you take a file that has been synced and host it on the more...
- OS X 10.6 or later
- FileMaker Server 10 through 12
- FileMaker Pro 11 and 12 or FileMaker Go running on iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch