DAEMON Tools is a solution for mounting and creating CD/DVD/HDD disc images.
- Mount images in the following supported formats: *.b5t, *.b6t, *.bwt, *.ccd, *.cdi, *.bin/*.cue, *.ape/*.cue, *.flac/*.cue, *.iso, *.isz, *.mds/*.mdf, *.mdx, *.nrg, *.pdi, *.dmg, *.vhd, *.tc, *.zip.
- Use the list of mounted devices with images of all formats in Finder under Devices category
- View history list of recently mounted images
- Make use of system hotkeys for mounting and ejecting
- Use Autostart and Automount options
- Get automatic notifications about
Note: Now requires OS X 10.9 or later
- Use Finder to create image from folder
- Grab optical discs to virtual images
- Mount VMDK, IMG, and Akai sampler disks
- OS X 10.9 or later