TechTool Pro has long been one of the foremost utilities for keeping your Mac running smoothly and efficiently. With the release of version 9, it has become more proficient than ever.
- TechTool Protection - Reengineered to better protect your Mac - TechTool Pro 9 includes the option of installing a system preference pane to keep watch over your Mac. New features include check for I/O errors, Power On Self-Test errors, Mac notebook internal battery condition, and RAID status (if applicable). It also includes the same improvements to the SMART check in TechTool Pro. All of that, wrapped in an
Note: Owners of earlier versions of TechTool Pro can upgrade to version 9 for $39.99.
- macOS 10.12 Sierra compatibility
- Significant updates to the TechTool Protection system preference for increased responsiveness, operation, and stability
- Increased eDrive volume size to 18 GB for macOS 10.12 Sierra users
- Added MacBook Pro (13-inch,
- OS X 10.8 or later.