Developer website: Xperimentalz Games
For a long time Cornelius has been working at the local comic books stand shop. For about as long, he's been daydreaming about how somehow, someday, he'd become a Hero. After all, wasn't what the fortune cookie was saying, right? ... right?Fortunately the Aliens invasion would come just in time to provide with this opportunity...
Anyway, what more can you ask for than running with a plasma sword, slicing up invading aliens?
- 4 environments: City, Factory, Mother ship, Alien Planet
- 2 Game Modes:
- Story mode with fixed game progression, save points and boss fights
- Endless mode with 4 levels of difficuly, random map generation and objectives to accomplish
- Did we say it? Boss fights!
- Breathtaking action! Hundreds of small hand crafted map sections put together dynamically to make sure to bring out a maximum of diversity and generate a controlled difficulty progression.
- A unique 3 buttons contextual controls scheme: jump, slide, slash which becomes double jump, dive and dash in the air
- Several types of monster with their own gameplay, traps to avoid, power-ups and rewards to collect
- Upgrades! Collect xp in game to level up your avatar on skills and avatar customization
- Comic storyboards
- Original sountrack and sound effects
- 2 supported languages, English and French
- Updates and support? Of course :).
- Fixed a weak-linking problem wich prevented the game to run on OS below 10.8
- Fixed a save game bug when using cmd-q
- Added optional IAP, for those who would like to support us.
- OS X 10.6 or later