OneDrive (formerly SkyDrive) is the easiest way to access your OneDrive from your Mac. When you install OneDrive, a OneDrive folder is created on your computer. Everything you put in this folder is automatically kept in sync between your computers and OneDrive.com, so you can get to your latest files from virtually anywhere. Whenever you add, change, or delete files in one location, all the other locations will be updated.
- Access your OneDrive right from the Finder - photos, documents, and all your other important files.
- Quickly add new files to OneDrive by dragging them to the more...
- Added support for darkmode.
- Added an option for max file path issues to keep your login credentials.
- General improvements to sync reliability.
- Fixed issues that caused OneDrive to crash.
- Improved file sync performance.Reduced CPU usage for startup.
- OS X 10.7.3 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software