OneDrive (formerly SkyDrive) is the easiest way to access your OneDrive from your Mac. When you install OneDrive, a OneDrive folder is created on your computer. Everything you put in this folder is automatically kept in sync between your computers and OneDrive.com, so you can get to your latest files from virtually anywhere. Whenever you add, change, or delete files in one location, all the other locations will be updated.
- Access your OneDrive right from the Finder - photos, documents, and all your other important files.
- Quickly add new files to OneDrive by dragging them to the
- We changed an algorithm, and downloads became faster. Who would've thought it!
- [Rolling out] Limited connection at home? You can control the bandwidth that OneDrive uses.
- Fixed an issue where files or folders with accented characters would show the syncing overlay forever.
- Fixed a couple of issues related to sign-in and setup.
- Fixed a few
- OS X 10.9 or later