Note: The application is a free download, but implementing the service requires additional costs. Visit the pricing page for more information.
Microsoft Lync is the new rich client for Lync users on the Mac platform and offers integrated functionality for instant messaging, presence, conferencing and voice.
Lync for Mac is designed to work with both Lync Server 2010 and Lync Online to help you:
- Control communication costs
- Update to add Offline IM feature to Lync for Mac 2011
- Lync for Mac 2011 doesn't honor certain client policy
- Poor audio quality after 15 minutes in a video call on Lync for Mac 2011
- Lync for Mac 2011 receives "You missed a call" message instead of "Your call was not answered"
- Lync for Mac 2011 re-signs in after MacBook resumes even
- OS X 10.5.8 or later