WiFi Explorer will scan, find, and troubleshoot wireless networks.
Quickly identify channel conflicts, signal overlapping, or configuration problems that may be affecting the connectivity and performance of your home or office wireless network.
Get an insight into the network details: name (SSID), MAC address (BSSID), device manufacturer, signal strength (RSSI), noise, channel, band, security configuration, supported data rates, and much more.
- Suitable for home, small office, or enterprise networks
- Easy-to-use, intuitive user interface
- Graphical visualization of the Wi-Fi more...
- Fixes an issue where channel width was not being updated correctly when changing AP settings.
- Adjusted UI to support the new split view in full screen mode in OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
- Other minor bug fixes and UI tweaks.
- OS X 10.7 or later
- A Mac with built-in Wi-Fi; external Wi-Fi adapters are not supported