WiFi Explorer will scan, find, and troubleshoot wireless networks.
Quickly identify channel conflicts, signal overlapping, or configuration problems that may be affecting the connectivity and performance of your home or office wireless network.
Get an insight into the network details: name (SSID), MAC address (BSSID), device manufacturer, signal strength (RSSI), noise, channel, band, security configuration, supported data rates, and much more.
- Suitable for home, small office, or enterprise networks
- Easy-to-use, intuitive user interface
- Graphical visualization of the Wi-Fi more...
- Ready for OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
- Fixes filtering so that ',' corresponds to "OR" and '&' to "AND" when filtering networks using multiple fields.
- Fixes filtering so that RSSI levels in dBm can be entered as a valid filter option (e.g., ">=-82", ">-70").
- Fixes import of annotations when using lowercase BSSIDs.
- Adds filtering by signal strength using the more...
- OS X 10.7 or later
- A Mac with built-in Wi-Fi; external Wi-Fi adapters are not supported