Developer website: Niles Mitchell
- Recorder for Pages can batch record multiple Pages documents.
- Each audio file will be named after the document that it was recorded from automatically.
- Audio files will be recorded in the voice that you have selected in the Speech Control Panel.
- Convenient button is provided for quick access the Speech Control Panel to make changes.
- Supported output audio formats are AAC and AIFF.
While AAC is preferred because of its significantly smaller file size, some 3rd party voices may not support it. For that reason, AIFF is included as well.
Please note: Recorder for Pages supports .pages documents created by Pages '09 on the Mac. Pages documents created on an iOS device will need to be opened and saved once using Pages '09 on the Mac in order to record.