Harvest lets you track time lightning fast from your desktop. Simple project and task selection make entering your time a breeze. Start a timer in seconds with a click or hotkey. Accidentally leave a timer running and Harvest will give you the option of removing the idle time right away. No second guessing, no hassle. Harvest is fast, free, and always accessible, so you spend less time managing your timesheet, and more time focusing on the task at hand.
- Start a timer in seconds with a click or hotkey
- Simple project and task selection dropdown with autofill
- Option to remove
- Fixes a bug where some users are alerted to "Set date and time automatically", even though it's already enabled.
- Fixes a bug where the app could crash during server maintenance or a service outage.
- Fixes a bug where the app wouldn't reconnect to the internet after some users Mac's woke from sleep.
- OS X 10.11 or later