Harvest lets you track time lightning fast from your desktop. Simple project and task selection make entering your time a breeze. Start a timer in seconds with a click or hotkey. Accidentally leave a timer running and Harvest will give you the option of removing the idle time right away. No second guessing, no hassle. Harvest is fast, free, and always accessible, so you spend less time managing your timesheet, and more time focusing on the task at hand.
- Start a timer in seconds with a click or hotkey
- Simple project and task selection dropdown with autofill
- Option to remove
- Adds the "Go to My Account…" button back to the Settings menu.
- Fixes a bug where some users couldn’t add timers until they signed in again when network conditions were poor.
- Fixes a bug where the last edited field didn’t have initial focus on subsequent edits.
- Fixes a bug where the arrow keys stopped working after using the space bar to stop a
- OS X 10.11 or later