Plex Media Server seamlessly connects your Plex clients with all of your local and online media. The combination of centralized library management, streaming of online content, and powerful transcoding functionality provides an unrivaled level of flexibility and ease of use.
Plex Media Server runs on your Mac, PC, or compatible NAS device and serves your media to all of your Plex clients including Plex-enabled mobile devices and 2011 LG Smart TVs.
- Effortlessly organize your media into a versatile library
- Native Cocoa and web-based versions provide local and network access
- Fix an issue with transcodes failing with long Windows user names
- A/V sync issues when transcoding TrueHD audio
- Transcodes could fail if the transcoder cache directory did not support filesystem change notifications (This is a fix for the known issue in 1.5.3, the workaround described above should no longer be necessary)
- OS X 10.9 or later