, you have to guide a small Star - your Starlet - trough the deep space with the very subtle and accurate tilt controls of your device. In the deep space you and your Starlet have to collect other shiny asteroids to get more bonus. But be aware of the bad meteorites!
Starlet is very easy to learn, but it will be much more difficult to achieve the Master Status.
You can play Starlet mostly everywhere and at anytime: During a boring phone call, while waiting for someone, or anywhere else where you need a short break! It's so simple to use, but be warned: This game is Extremely Addictive.
- Subtle and accurate tilt controls.
- Fully rendered 3D objects.
- Starlet makes use of a real physics engine to calculate all the movements.
- Challenge your friends trough global Leaderboards and Achievements.
- Retina Display support with special HD graphics for Devices with Retina Display.
- Depending on your device the graphics will be optimized, so it will also run on slower devices.
- Starlet makes intense use of great graphic Particle Effect optimized for the different device categories.
- Cool Audio Effects on Starlets journey trough the deep space.
- Game statistics at the end of the game.
Here is some of the feedback we got from our testers during the final test phase of the game:
- "This game is dangerous… I had to play it over and over again!"
- "I love the sound when Starlet collects Asteroids."
- "When can I download the final Version Starlet for my iPhone?"