can read and write one or more accessible PLC over Internet with ModBus or HTTP protocols and is well adapted for numerical results presentation.
You just add a XML file inside app documents folder or inside PLC folder, some Web page help you for this work.Transfert between PLC and application with ModBus (502) or HTTP (80) format.WAGO PLC are full compatibles because of SSI capabilities but some other ModBus PLC can be used to.
- Configuration are easy to send for end user with a email.
- A room can be protected with a PIN code
- DropBox can help you for file storage.
- QR Code can load wagoML source with plclink:// protocol.
- Data can be saved in a .csv file.
- Modbus record transfert mode for easy debug.
- Modbus can now be synchronous for Scheider PLC.