JS Blocker is a Safari extension that protects your privacy and keeps you safe on the web by blocking scripts and others from tracking you-similar to NoScript for Firefox.
- Quickly and easily block advertisers, tracking agencies, and social media networks from monitoring your online activity.
- Prevent websites from figuring out where you came from.
- Prevent all scripts on the webpage from being allowed to run.
- Block frames, AJAX requests, embeds, objects, videos, and hide images.
- Support for "subdocument" and "popup" filter list entries
- Pop-up blocker options are displayed during initial setup
- You can now add a hosts file as a filter list. Peter Lowe's ad list is now included and enabled by default
- The "Disable" button will now say "Enable" when JSB is disabled
- OS X 10.7.5 or later
- Apple Safari 6.1 or later