ClipExporter is a simple workflow and export tool for Final Cut Pro X.
ClipExporter opens exported Final Cut Pro X projects (fcpxml) and exports each clip as a Quicktime reference movie, Nuke file or Syntheyes importable file. If you use the export feature for After Effects the whole timeline will be reconstructed by translating your edits and many parameters. It creates shot based folders with custom subfolders and extends each clip with handle frames.Features
- Exports Quicktime reference movies. These files can be opened in other more...
Note: Now requires OS X 10.9 or later.
- The shared destination for the FCPX integration is pre-installed. No need to set this up manually.
- Bugfix RED: when exporting spanned R3D files only the first segment is named according to the naming preset
- Changed RED: if source RMD file is available, it is copied to the output RED clip folder
- Mac OS X 10.9 or later
- Final Cut Pro X 10.0.1 or later